The Foxy-Farmer config (
foxy-farmer.yaml) is located in the same directory where you executed the binary.
An example configuration can look like this:
enable_harvester: true enable_og_pooling: true farmer_reward_address: xch1063ymlv3saaxkh87h287nc3laelnxss0897xdw6g8zj6yvaa4elslg0xfa harvester_num_threads: 30 listen_host: 127.0.0.1 log_level: INFO plot_directories: - 'D:\plots' - 'E:\plots' plot_refresh_interval_seconds: 900 pool_payout_address: xch1063ymlv3saaxkh87h287nc3laelnxss0897xdw6g8zj6yvaa4elslg0xfa
The config file currently consists of these config options:
- Whether to start a harvester instance as well, or only a farmer instance.
- Whether to enable OG pooling with Foxy-Pool for your OG plots.
- The Chia address you want your farmer rewards (0.25 XCH) credited to.
- How many threads the harvester service should use to lookup challenges.
- The host/ip to listen on, will set
self_hostnamein the chia config of foxy-farmer.
- The log level to use. Possible values:
- The plot directories to use.
- How often the harvester should rescan for new/deleted plots in your
- The Chia address you want your pool rewards credited to. This will be used as
payout_instructionsfor all PlotNFTs and if OG pooling is enabled as the payout address for the OG pool.