The Chia-Dashboard-Satellite config (
config.yaml) is located in your home directory in the
.config/chia-dashboard-satellite subdirectory. For example on Windows:
The config file currently consists of these config options:
- The chia base config directory. Defaults to
- The api key given by the Chia-Dashboard when adding a new satellite.
- Possible values:
<address>:<port>. Use the specified chia daemon address to connect to. Overrides the daemon address and port of the chia config if specified.
- Possible values in the array:
plotter. An array with services to exclude from stats, even when they are running.
- The url the satellite should connect to for stats updates, default is
- How many response times should be aggregated to calculate the average response time as well as the worst response time.
- How many farming infos should be collected for the chart. Maximum value: 100.
- How often the satellite should update the dashboard core api. Possible values:
fast. Defaults to
- This setting results in the old data format being sent to the api. Possible values:
false. Defaults to true if using any dashboard core api other than the default one.
chiaConfigDirectory: /home/felix/.chia/mainnet apiKey: f2d3a4ed-6480-4ae8-b130-06fd1845b440 excludedServices: - wallet - fullNode chiaDashboardCoreUrl: https://eu.chiadashboard.com